Monday 20 February 2012

Male Childhood Sexual Abuse - Healing Broken Men - Video

"Healing Broken Men is a ministry where male survivors of childhood sexual abuse can integrate faith with the healing journey. As a male survivor of CSA it was devastatingly difficult to find help and resources in the Christian community. In seeking for help often more guilt and shame were added. Therefore, I wanted to create a safe environment and place for men be to accepted, loved and guided through the healing process while keeping their faith in tact." Thomas Edward (www.healingbrokenmen.com)


3 comments:

Patricia Singleton said...

What will I do? I will listen and I will believe. I will offer support and compassion from one sexual abuse survivor to another. Male or female - the feelings are the same.

Anonymous said...

Hi sorry to bother you but does what I say on here only stay on here ?

Beyond Survivor said...

Comments on this blog can be read by anybody but are not shown anywhere other than on this blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...