Thursday 2 February 2012

I'll Be There For You

When the darkness around you is tangible,
When you feel comfortable in the pain,
When your head is pounding and you feel alone,
Just remember that you can lean on me.

When you aren't even sure why you want to cry
But you can't stop the tears that fall,
When you can no longer find your tune,
Just remember you can turn to me.

When you think you will crumble to your knees,
When the only good you find is in a bottle,
When you think you've messed up beyond repair,
Just remember to reach out to me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi omg this made me cry again I am always feeling safe in my pain ...my counselor said I only feel sorry for my self not a good day ... Now nath is sad ...and she was the first one to help me and she lead me to you ... I don't know what I would do with out you two ... Nath is so fragile right now I don't know how to help her ... I sent her your poem I shared it to her email ... She is worth so much her birthday is coming up and I think that has to do with it .... I don't know how to help I just know when I was really bad she would share your stories here and they helped me so much she has been song it for a while ... I wish I could reach her and hip her she is in France .... I live this poem I wish o could write like this mine are all darkness .... Thank your for all of these

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...