Saturday 8 October 2011

Message In A Bottle

What a beautiful day
Laying on the beach
Wishing what could be
Feeling the sand between my toes
Pondering who you will be
I know your out there
As I glance out to sea
Wishing I could see you
So I sit
Down the beach
Watching the birds pass bye
Knowing this message is meant just for you
With words of love, hopes and dreams
I put on paper
Rolled up, sealed with a kiss
Into a bottle, with only one wish
Now standing on the pier
Taking a deep breath
Throwing it out to sea
Thinking of what could be
Waiting for my True Love, to catch this bottle
For once and for all
I wish, my wish would come true
Whoever you may be?
Come and make my dreams come True

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this. Kind of rare that I relate to much of anything, but this is good. Thanks, you have a great blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...