Friday 30 September 2011

The Whisper of Words

                                 There are no words to describe the pain I felt inside
                                  I took it all in silence, the hell I had to hide...

                             I don't even know how to tell you, how can I even begin
                               He told me that he loved me, that this was not a sin

                             He took from me my childhood, without even asking me
                           And now you ask me to tell you.. there are no words, you see

                                   All alone I took it...I never said a word
                                  Silently I wept, so that no one ever heard

                              So there are no words to tell you, please just let me be
                          How can I speak the sounds of this...for they're not meant to be

                               I cannot ever tell you...I don't think you can hear
                             The pain, the hurt, the torture, the betrayal and the fear

                              There are no words to tell you, But tell is what I'll do
                            There are no words but listen, and I will whisper them to you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So simple.

nico said...

Sad ... Makes me sad ... Reminds me at this moment but that's ok ...thank you for all your writing : )

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Heartbreaking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...