Sunday 25 September 2011

Deep In The Night

Deep in the night I remember,

That I'm reaching for you

Wanting to turn to you,

That's all I want, oh, so much, deep in the night

I need you to touch me

Deep in the night

I wait for day light,

Day times I always get through

But when the sun goes down,

That's when I feel cold and old,

Deep in the night

I need you to hold me

Read a book and I think about you

Put it down and I think about you

I make some coffee and I think about you

Wash out the cup and I think about you

Wind the clock and think about you

Turn out the light and I think about you

Then I punch the pillow and I think about you

Deep in the night I get lonely

Why didn't I try someone new?

It didn't work out!

I know,

Don't I know, don't I know

Because I tried, I tried

Deep in the night

I need you beside me

Deep, so deep in the night...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...